Serenity Therapeutic Spa:
Red Light Therapy
Serenity Therapeutic Spa is open Monday through Saturday.
Our hours are:
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
We are located at 108C Main Street, Heath Spring SC 29058
You can call us at (803) 401-5323
Local Driving Directions
From Downtown Lexington
- Starting on East Main St, head towards N Lake Dr and then turn right onto N Lake Dr.
- Keep on N Lake Dr by turn right at the light by the Speedway Gas Station.
- Continue on N Lake Dr and head over the Lake Murray Dam and continue on until turning right on St Andrew’s Rd.
- Once on St Andrew’s Rd, Serenity Spa will be on your right after passing Lexington Medical Center.
From Downtown Columbia
- Starting on Assembly St, in front of the State House, head down Assembly St towards Elmwood Ave and then turn left onto Elmwood Ave by the McDonalds.
- After turning onto Elmwood Ave get on I26 West towards Spartanburg, and then make your way to the 103 exit for Harbison.
- Keep right on the off ramp heading away from the Hampton Inn and follow Harbison until the end of the Road.
- At the light turn right, after passing Ethan Allen, onto St Andrew’s Rd.
- Once on St Andrew’s, Rd Serenity Spa will be on your left after passing the CrossRoads Middle School.
From Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Starting from airport Blvd keep left heading towards lexington and make your way to Platt Springs Rd and then turn right onto Platt Springs Rd.
- On Platt Springs Rd turn left onto Wattling Rd after BB&T. and then follow Wattling Rd until you pass Sunoco Gas Station and then turn right onto August Rd.
- Once on Augusta Rd get on I26 West for Spartanburg. While on I26 West keep left at the fork to stay on I26 West and then take exit 103 for Harbison Blvd. Keep right at the off ramp.
Follow Harbison Blvd until the end and then turn right at the light onto St Andrew’s Rd, after passing Ashley Furniture.
- Serenity Spa will be on your left after passing St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church.
Need a Massage?